1. Must show prove of rabies vaccination of your pets
2. 700 THB/dog/cat/day (1-15 Kgs.) and 1500 THB/dog/day (16-25 Kgs.) and 2000 THB/dog/day (26 kgs and over) and can only stay in the ground floor room
3. Must pay 1000 Bath per dog/cat as damage deposit upon arrival
4. If your dog hurts someone or another dog. The owner of the dog is responsible for at least 9,000 baht in damages.
5. No ferocious dogs are allowed: Rottweiler, Doberman, German Shepherd, American Pit Bull Terrier, Bull Terrier, Bangkaew, Thai Ridgeback
6. No barking allowed 7. Must be clean and free of odors, ticks and flees
7. Must be on a leash at all-time 9. Must not weigh more than 30 kgs.
8. Must urinate and dropping outside the room. Owner must pick up after their pets
9. If pet is left alone in the room, pet owner will be charged Baht 200 per hour per pet
10. Dogs are not allowed to swimming and dogs are not allowed to walk around the adult pool.
11. Rabbit Resort staff has the right to closely inspect all dogs upon arrival
12. Dog/cat owners may be liable for the full amount of damages caused by the dog injuring or causing injury to a person as well as for all property damages
Rabbit Resort reserves the right to accept or reject your dogs at any time