Strict Rules Applied for pets at Rabbit Resort
We Love Animals, Pet Friendly
1. No ferocious dogs are allowed
2. If your dog hurts someone or another dog, the dog owner is responsible for any damage caused.
3. Must be clean and free of odors, ticks and flees
4. Must show prove of rabies vaccination of your pets
5. Small pets weigh 1-15 Kilo @ 700 Baht/dog/cat/day and stay at downstairs room
6. Big dog weigh 16-30 Kilo @ 1000 Baht/dog/day and stay at downstairs room
7. Must pay 1000 Baht per dog/cat as damage deposit upon arrival
8. No barking allowed
9. Must be on a leash at all time when leaving the room.
10. Must urinate and dropping outside the room. Owner must pick up after their pets
11. If pet is left alone in the room, pet owner will be charged Baht 200 per hour per pet
12. Dogs are not allowed to swimming and Dogs are not allowed to walk around the adult pool.
13. Rabbit Resort staff has the right to closely inspect all dogs upon arrival
14. Dog/cat owners may be liable for the full amount of damages caused by the dog injuring or causing injury to a person as well as for all property damages
Rabbit Resort reserves the right to accept or reject your dogs at any time